Fortress sucks!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Those round plastic containers of 15-20 batteries theyre selling? Their completely drained, they won't even work for a second. I was a little surprised a legitimate chain business would pull that but I guess I've learned a lesson.

Gee

Thumbs down Bad

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay
    Has anyone else had a problem with abysmal customer service from Fortress or is this just the quality I can expect in HK?
    Woo this is my first forum , im regular internet user but not that i'll take time out to make comments on things like Customer Service so today ive created my account.

We ve bought , Air Con, Microwave, washing machine, n atleast 6 more products from fortress (this is between 1999 - 2003)

but now no more coz they do suck big time, in terms of Customer Service for sure n delivery arrangments.... now i only pop in to give them some headache, "like if im not sure abt certain product" (for product info only)

im fluent in Cantonese (but i 'll only speak english with them) more headache for them

and they ll try so hard to make me purchase im like no way u fudge

Go to Broadway for sure .....
    Remember we are buyers , we earn and when we spent , we should be happy not worried and keeping ur customers waiting is BAD BAD BAD

Fortress Fudge YYYEAAA !!

(sorry this is a quick one im at work)

Quote Originally Posted by Gee
    Woo this is my first forum , im regular internet user but not that i'll take time out to make comments on things like Customer Service so today ive created my account.

We ve bought , Air Con, Microwave, washing machine, n atleast 6 more products from fortress (this is between 1999 - 2003)

but now no more coz they do suck big time, in terms of Customer Service for sure n delivery arrangments.... now i only pop in to give them some headache, "like if im not sure abt certain product" (for product info only)

im fluent in Cantonese (but i 'll only speak english with them) more headache for them

and they ll try so hard to make me purchase im like no way u fudge

Go to Broadway for sure .....
    Remember we are buyers , we earn and when we spent , we should be happy not worried and keeping ur customers waiting is BAD BAD BAD

Fortress Fudge YYYEAAA !!

(sorry this is a quick one im at work)
    You took time out of work to create an account in order to vent (in a thread which has been inactive for at least 7 months!) about the awful customer service you've experienced at Fortress while being their customer between (1999-2003)??? Am I reading this correctly???

You don't get out much....do you?

er2

interesting

if you google Broadway Hong Kong first two results - not sponsored links - are fortress, followed by Geoexpat. No website???

Hmm, if anyone feels like posting, I'm still looking for a table top oven, as big as possible. Choice at Fortress and most other places is limited, anyone knows a particular shop?

Quote Originally Posted by freeier
    8-P ok not so bad.
    cybershot has a problem taking photos in dark places. the algorithm is so slow when light is insufficient it makes it looks like a kiddy camera
    Wow. "Slow algorithm". That's a new one. Almost up there with the 'series of tubes' explanation.

On the subject of Fortress, I'd rather buy there than some of the dodgy Nathan road electronics dealers. At least with Fortress there's a confidence that the products are meant to be sold in HK and aren't grey market imports.

As for customer service, hey this is Hong Kong. Set your expectations low and be pleasantly surprised if you get good service.

And as for those warranties, forget about it. They're a big revenue earner for the retailer. Everyone is much better off taking care of their products and replacing them when they wear out.

Fortress sucks! Always overpriced and moronic staff!

Broadway is great for gadgets, very good customer service.

I actually found one HK eBay seller that does small appliances and electric shavers of all types. AWESOME customer service and much cheaper prices than retail and FREE pick up too. I don't know the rules for this forum when it comes to posting links but if anyone is interested PM me.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9