Fortress sucks!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Fortress sucks!

Has anyone else had a problem with abysmal customer service from Fortress or is this just the quality I can expect in HK?

I had a terrible experience with them which forced me to get HSBC visa involved. I now prefer to buy from the "others" - Broadway, Tai Lin and Chung Yuen.

Oh dear whats happened now?

The customer service does indeed suck depending on the time of day you go in, If they're busy then of course the service sucks unless you happen to be spending a shedload of money.

I called the customer service line was told their 'policy.' I disagreed and asked to speak to a manager about the problem. The guy actually argued with me and refused to take my name and number for the manager!

Sylvester : Go to the store you bought from and ask to speak to the store manager.

They hate loud gwailos who make a scene and let their other customers know how bad their service is ..

haha, good plan...but I didn't buy the defective product in question, my landlady did. My air con is making a rattling loud racket and Fortress wants to take it out for 1-3 weeks to fix...I said no frickin way in this heat are you taking it out for more than a day without replacing it.

Yeah .. well, you're screwed.

Start buying ice from 7-11.

...and welcome to HK, land of happy smiling customer service

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    ...and welcome to HK, land of happy smiling customer service
    Be thankful you don't have to suffer with U.K customer service its even worse!

You would be right if you are comparing Fortress with Dixons but atleast back there we have John Lewis.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast