Like Tree3Likes

Where can I find Football/Soccer boots (studded) ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where can I find Football/Soccer boots (studded) ?

I've been to Mong Kok and had a walk around in shoe street, but every shop seems to have 1 single pair of the most expensive Nike or Adidas boots, so there's basically no variety in either style OR price.

Is there any shops in HK that provide more range?

Thanks in advance

Theres a football store in iSqaure, Tsim Sha Tsui. They have lots of variety of boots, among other things.

carn1x likes this.

Also in Langham Place in Mongkok.

carn1x likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown_By_Nature:
    Theres a football store in iSqaure, Tsim Sha Tsui. They have lots of variety of boots, among other things.
    Awesome thanks, I'll check it out tonight.

I've been a bit wary of iSquare since I went their a few weeks back. The layout of the mall is complete unintuitive and the signage was total rubbish. I guess if I just force myself to go there I'll learn the layout better and then reap the benefits. Maybe they've improved it by now anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Also in Langham Place in Mongkok.
    Oh OK I'll have a look, any idea what floor? That place is kind of a maze too! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carn1x:
    Oh OK I'll have a look, any idea what floor? That place is kind of a maze too! Thanks
    This one presumably: Futbol Trend 商戶指南 Shopping - Hong Kong Shopping Malls - Langham Place Shopping Mall

The shop in i-square is another branch of Futbol Trend and is at shop 401 (can't link because they have a very heavy flash-based site).
    Last edited by PDLM; 13-07-2010 at 11:12 AM.
    carn1x likes this.

Kids studded boots...

I'm fruitlessly looking for studded (blades or astro) adidas football boots in size 2 (UK) for my son...

I've tried sports shoes street in Mongkok and Futbol Trend at Langham Place (which looked most hopeful until they said they only have size 4 upwards.)
    Any other ideas/areas? I may have to resort to mail-order from the UK (which seems ridiculous!)

The reason I'm asking for Adidas (not Nike) is that the Nike boots go UK 1.5 - 2.5 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jameswb:
    I'm fruitlessly looking for studded (blades or astro) adidas football boots in size 2 (UK) for my son...

I've tried sports shoes street in Mongkok and Futbol Trend at Langham Place (which looked most hopeful until they said they only have size 4 upwards.)
    Any other ideas/areas? I may have to resort to mail-order from the UK (which seems ridiculous!)

The reason I'm asking for Adidas (not Nike) is that the Nike boots go UK 1.5 - 2.5 etc.
    You could try posting on the casualfootball.net forums. While the site is aimed at adults playing, it's the only HK-based football centric website I know of, so might be worth a shot!

I ended up buying the boots mail order through this guy on eBay - they shipped from Singapore and worked out only a little more expensive than buying in HK (although as I said above, that's pretty much impossible..!)
    Arrived within 3 days.

Try escapade sports in Causeway Bay

ESCAPADE Sports - One stop sports shop in Causeway Bay

ESCAPADE Sports
    1/F Yee Hing Building (blue entrance)
    19 Leighton Road
    Causeway Bay
    Hong Kong

t: +852 2891 1855
    f: +852 2891 1857

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast