Board shorts

Closed Thread

Board shorts

Hey all,

I'm looking to buy some knock-off Quicksilver or Billabong board shorts.
    Can anyone recommend a shop either in Shenzhen, the Ladies Market or elsewhere. I reckon they'll be just as good at the real deal but at half the price.

Cheers!
    :wave

I can't recommend a specific place, but that's the sort of thing you might well find in Stanley Market.

i second that...i bought a few cheap ones in Stanley Market.

there is a shop in wan chai market
    there are a few 'outlet' shops next to the big construction site on hennesey road in CWB and next to the Pawn in wanchai.

Got some great Volcom boardies from a shop in Shek O on the corner by the beach... not expensive and don't think they're copies, prob just past season.

i bought mine in Stanley market...

There is a Quicksilver factory outlet in Tung Chung and I bought some shirts for $100 to $200 last year...

Quote Originally Posted by 100LL:
    There is a Quicksilver factory outlet in Tung Chung and I bought some shirts for $100 to $200 last year...
    quicksilver in tung chung is not really a great place to get bargains as i have experience buying a pair of shorts at HK$250, (listed at HK$400) then to find out that their shatin and kowloon bay store had the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by 100LL:
    what i call cheap is under $100. A few shirts in tung chung is ok but i don't recommend buying there if you're from the city. Think about how much you're really spending just to go there.

I like stanley market. plenty of shops selling cheap shirts and board shorts. or shops in an alley way in prince edward. although too crowded.