Buying stuff online in the US but shipping them to HK

Closed Thread

Buying stuff online in the US but shipping them to HK

I'm curious if I wanted to buy some stuff online what options do I have if the site doesn't ship to Hong Kong? I found a site called myus.com but not sure if the rates are too expensive. Any ideas?

I've tried emailing the customer service of those sites, and most of the time they're very helpful and make special arrangements for me. Otherwise, yes, you can try US mailbox forwarding service such as myus.com, but I find the rates too high and not worth it. Are you sure you can't buy it in Hong Kong? Mind sharing? Just curious.

Wanted to buy some Nike Air Max 95 shoes off Nike's website. I know HK has a few Nike stores but none of them carry these shoes (either never released or sold out quickly). So 2 questions:

1) With a US postal address will I need a US credit card? When I lived in NYC my credit card address needed to match my mailing address (unless gifting) before an online purchase went through.

2) Do you think Nike HK will order the shoes for me so I circumvent the whole issue?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Check the background of the company. Some of them say they are US based but their warehouse is in HK.

Yes, you google Point Roberts mail forwarding... I used it when I was in Canada

Footlocker.com has lots of AM 95s in stock, and they ship to HK. If you get a discount code, shipping might even work out free if you buy $99 worth of stuff or more.