ParknShop Delivery - a Riot!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quite an old thread, but wondered how people are finding online supermarket grocery delivery service standards nowadays?

Wellcome continues to be just fine, as it always has been.

I've had deliveries by Taste (part of the P 'n S grocery chain) about 6 times and it's always arrived in the promised time frame (though the time frame can be 7 hours).

I use pns. Typically our problem is the delivery driver having trouble finding us (which is not exactly unsurprising, in fact, what is surprising is that they actually do turn up eventually, although we usually have a few phone conversations with a non-English-speaking delivery person first, which is not exactly helpful for either side!).

We've had a few things wrong, but not many. A few items out of stock, but again not many. Mostly it arrives in the final 5 minutes of the 3 hour delivery slot (regular as clockwork, ALWAY last on the list I think!), well packed. I order everything. Frozen items, fruit and veg, mainly though like others I use it when I want to restock the boat with drinks without having to lug them down the jetty myself.

Does anyone deliver in 1 hour slots?

Not that I'm aware of.

Used Park n Shop a few times last year, found no problems with scheduling or with the goods. It was brilliant for the summer when even walking in the street was heavy exercise; during winter I don't mind lugging the odd toilet roll home.

Parknshop delivery is just a joke with idiots on the phone as so called customer service. I record 70% of failed delivery from this lousy company. Better go for Wellcome delivery, much more reliable & organized but with a longer lead-time.

Quote Originally Posted by vhugues:
    Parknshop delivery is just a joke with idiots on the phone as so called customer service. I record 70% of failed delivery from this lousy company. Better go for Wellcome delivery, much more reliable & organized but with a longer lead-time.
    I agree 100% on their customer helpline, it is a disgrace. If, big if, you can get hold of a human expect to be told the one English speaker is busy and will call you back. Never happens.

P&S at least makes an effort to put on the website items out of stock. Wellcome don't.

P&S will call and tell you if an item you ordered is out of stock, Wellcome can't be bothered.

P&S delivers same to next day, Wellcome 2 days if you are lucky.

Vhugues sugest you hang around more than the few days you have been in HK before making posts like this.

(P.S. Wellcome to HK and geo!)