Like Tree29Likes

Where can I get/buy stale bread?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Geoff

Whats with the trying to score points off other posters for?
    How old are you? 14???
    Scoring points like addressing other posters as 14 or describing them as tight? Thou shalt not cast stones my glass house dwelling friend.

PDLM is trolling, he always has and always will and it is not unreasonable to point out the huge logical inconsistencies in his frequently ill formed opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    I am curious to know why OP needs stale bread?
    Plenty of recipes need stale bread - often as a binding agent

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff:
    PDLM is trolling, he always has and always will and it is not unreasonable to point out the huge logical inconsistencies in his frequently ill formed opinions.
    Not that i like pedantic people but if you check carefully PDLM have been bringing more to this website that you or I will probably ever do.

PDLM has posted more useful information on these forums than you likely ever will. Being blunt does not equal trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by limepickle:
    Plenty of recipes need stale bread - often as a binding agent
    maybe a stupid question, but why can't fresh bread do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire:
    PDLM has posted more useful information on these forums than you likely ever will. Being blunt does not equal trolling.
    Are trolling and bringing useful information mutually exclusive? Of course not, and only a moron would think it to be so. It's perfectly possible tp post useful information and troll the hell out of people - sometimes even at the same time.

I guess this may be a bit too complicated for you though?

Scoring points like addressing other posters as 14 or describing them as tight? Thou shalt not cast stones my glass house dwelling friend.

Geoff, PDLM can be pedantic at times, but overall he is more helpful than just about anyone else on these forums, which most of us appreciate. Sometimes his pedantry is part of his charm.

You, on the other hand, seem to be here mainly to engage in infantile games of one-upmanship. Wasn't it you who waited months for Fenix to post some tech advice question just so you could drag up one of his old posts about ASA firewalls for a snide put-down?

Just grow up a bit.
    Last edited by jgl; 22-07-2010 at 10:54 AM.

Nice bait there. And you're accusing others of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by anii:
    maybe a stupid question, but why can't fresh bread do it?
    Too wet (although you can dry out fresh bread). But I think the point was that stale bread can be utilised so it's a shame it just gets chucked out.

You are advocating blind adherence to a set of procedures regardless of circumstance? No room for any common sense in your world of rules and regulations?
    who is going to be responsible if the OP falls seriously ill if he uses it for his own consumption?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast