Urgent- Where's the watches?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Urgent- Where's the watches?

Dear all,

I am writing a short article on watch shopping in Hong Kong and need to know where are the best places to buy watches, both luxury and sport. I am looking foir specific areas and streets rather than shops

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm struggling to find any info.

Cheers,

There is a range of upscale watch shops in One Pacific Place .. all of them in one section.

http://www.pacificplace.com.hk/shopp...index.html#jwa

Way too expensive for my pay grade.

Chungking Mansions in TST has a great selection of watches.

Nathan Road in general... copywatch, copywatch?

Knew about the lovely chaps up at Nathan Road, what about legitimate watches at decent prices.

For example a decent but not top-end rolex that won't need you to call the bank manager or the repairman.

Thanks for Pacific Place, KIA that seems like a good cluster.

Causeway Bay around the Sogo department store and Nathan Road. The latter is helpful if you're buying fake watches and want to compare how real they look; just walk into a luxury watch shop and compare against the original (hint: be discreet, if they see your copy they might get a little upset with you).

There are a slew of high end watch stores on Queens Rd, from Pedder Street to the Mid-levels escalator.

You're not in Sydney, are you?

Flash the bling bling and you might get mugged on the streets IMO.

No in HK not Sydney, unfortunately my complete lack of interest in shopping means I have no idea where to buy watches and less idea on how to write an article on it.

Still the info here has given me some food for thought and I'll have a stroll around tomorrow before giving the article a crack.

Thanks for the input

Used high end watches can be had at this place; Rolex, Muller, Piguet, Patek etc. They have 3 branches in HK. Their prices aren't so great and service can be arrogant but for sheer selection they're hard to beat.

http://kwaiyanwatch.com/c_index.php

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast