Name card - Where to print?

Closed Thread

Name card - Where to print?

I would like to make a personalized name card which is printed in English and Chinese.Does anybody know a nice shop to print? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cookie2006:
    I would like to make a personalized name card which is printed in English and Chinese.Does anybody know a nice shop to print? Thanks

Try www.print100.com

After asking this - whoa, almost a year ago - here before, I was advised to go to the printers stalls in an alley down in Sheung Wan, which I did and was very happy with. Their cards may not be as fancy as from a large print shop, but it was quick, easy and cheap...

This is my thread from last year

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    After asking this - whoa, almost a year ago - here before, I was advised to go to the printers stalls in an alley down in Sheung Wan, which I did and was very happy with. Their cards may not be as fancy as from a large print shop, but it was quick, easy and cheap...

This is my thread from last year
    How much did they charge you for the business cards?

My Aunt owns a shop which is for printing business cards and making stamps....I can let you know how much is it if you are interest.

long beard - my bf got 50 cards for 100hkd. this was in that alley in sheung wan. there's like 6-10 of these little stalls all in one alley.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

You're better off going to MongKok for those.

There are loads of printers there who will design and print name cards according to different budgets. The last I saw, they were printing 300 cards for HK$100.

They're located next to the China Travel Service agency in the area around Nelson and Sai Yee streets.

Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by lukbealaldy:
    long beard - my bf got 50 cards for 100hkd. this was in that alley in sheung wan. there's like 6-10 of these little stalls all in one alley.

Print100.com is HKD$100 for 300 pcs and they also give the extra cards (if there's excess due to printing). If you get HKD$300 worth of orders they will deliver it free of charge.

I just got mine through print100. Thanks Longbeard! They even worked with me to reverse the colors on one of their designs.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

I checked out the print 100 and wanted to order everything with my name on it.
    But I was put of by the fact that you need a PhotoShop or similar to submit your original.
    So I sent the templates from Print100 to my friend in India, with instructions to fill in the blanks and send me a Tiff file.

He wanted to know why he couldn't just print and post the cards to me as it would still work out cheaper.

Still mulling over whether to outsource or not.