Hisense any good? vs LG vs Samsung

Closed Thread
    DimZ

Question Hisense any good? vs LG vs Samsung

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone has bought a Hisense TV before and what's the verdict after using it for awhile? How's the picture quality and sound? Anyone got it for more than 3 yrs and the tv's still working well?

I'm wondering if to save cost and get a Hisense as I heard they also use LG panels, versus getting a LG or a Samsung at about $1.5-2k more depending on the size?

Was told Samsung images are very sharp and can be hurtful to the eyes over time, while LG's images are softer. Which is better?

Am considering the following range:
    Hisense - LTD V88HK / LTD T29HK
    LG - LD450
    Samsung - LA C530F1MXZK

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

I was shopping for TV about a month ago and I asked the same question on the forum. I was choosing between LG and Samsung. (don't be bothered with the mainland brand because their after sales service could be bad). In the end, I chose LG because the image is softer and it's so much cheaper compare to like model of Samsung. I got a LG 37LD450 for $5800 at one of the online stores, and it works very well.

DimZ

Thanks Lucy Mae. I've also decided on an LG. Found a really good deal with the DBS Compass Card, they are offering a welcome gift voucher for a LG 42LD550 at $6380, if you spent a certain amount within the first 2 mths.

U got a good deal for the 37, the best I've found was $6kover.