I need to buy a present, where do I go?

Closed Thread

I need to buy a present, where do I go?

I need to buy a present for a friend and wanted to get a whisky decanter and also a decent photo album. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction of some decent shops to buy these?

Any assistance greatly appreciated!

tried Shanghai Tang or not the sort of thing you are after?

TBL x

Muji (Causeway Bay) has the best photo albums but they are as plain as you can get so depends on whether you think it would look like a good gift.

Mitzukoshi - Causeway Bay closing down sale last day Sunday, giving stuff away...

I am starting up a personal shoppers service for people in different countries who like clothing garments in England they cannot get in their country which they may have seen and bought over here. As I have worked in the retail business before I am aware of the shops and products people from certain countries like. I am intrested in offering my services to the east with Hong Kong being my first starting point.

There is a store in IFC mall also that might serve your purpose. Its called Executives or something like that; on the main floor.

Quote Originally Posted by shwetapershad:
    There is a store in IFC mall also that might serve your purpose. Its called Executives or something like that; on the main floor.
    it's called Exclusivities, if I'm thinking of the same place.

My advice for this kind of gift would be to hit the Princes Building in Central. It won't be cheap but if you're looking for quality it could be the right place, and there are plenty of stores selling the kind of thing you're looking for. Otherwise, the homewares department of Lane Crawford has many whisky decanters.