North American Soaps

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool North American Soaps

Can someone point me in the right direction in locating places that sell brands like Old Spice, Ivory, Irish Spring, Dial and Lever 2000. Soaps and shower gels as well as personal hygiene stuff. Been to a place called Gateway in Central but it's mostly food items.

Thanks

Knots Landing?

No "DYNASTY and FALCON's CREST" Jeeees

guess you didn't look hard enough at gateway. there is a small section devoted to soaps/shampoos etc.

i've seen: lever 2000 & irish spring there (actually bought the irish spring myself for a treat)

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Perhaps try Americome. Not been there myself.
    AmeriCome - Your Extraordinary Choice

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    guess you didn't look hard enough at gateway. there is a small section devoted to soaps/shampoos etc.

i've seen: lever 2000 & irish spring there (actually bought the irish spring myself for a treat)
    Actually I haven't been since last year and I did go to that section but never saw, I spoke to the staff there and they never heard of them. When did you see it there? Recently? They have a good selection of fragrances?
    Maybe I should give them a call.

Thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Perhaps try Americome. Not been there myself.
    AmeriCome - Your Extraordinary Choice
    Thanks. Only two locations but I'll check them out.

Folks tend to suggest Gateway because it's the one shop selling US products that's stayed the course. A number of similar shops have come and gone as there isn't a great market for those products here. Gateway's product range is limited but it sticks with what is most popular - and considering the tiny space it has, it's done pretty well. Also availability varies, so if you see something at Gateway you like buy plenty of it. It might be a while before the next shipment arrives.

If you do have industrial cleaning and BO problems try Swarfiga. No need to go and get American stuff.

LT, you are giving out incorrect information. The product is called Swarfega. As a long-time user, you should know that.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast