MAC cosmetics

MAC cosmetics

Hey everyone =)

I'm just wondering, does anyone know where to purchase a foundation pump for the MAC studio fix foundation? I found out that they sell a pump to go along with it but it's only available on their official US website i.e. they don't ship internationally (I've also checked on eBay and with shipping it costs almost US$20...)

But yeah, just wondering if anyone knows where to get one or something similar that they saw at a cosmetics store that will work the same? I've been to a couple MAC stores and they said they don't sell them but maybe I just haven't been to the right ones?

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi KNG

MAC should give you a free pump with purchase - I bought my foundation 2 weeks ago from APM Mall MAC and they gave me a free pump with purchase....

You should call and ask em

Quote Originally Posted by kng108:
    Hey everyone =)

I'm just wondering, does anyone know where to purchase a foundation pump for the MAC studio fix foundation? I found out that they sell a pump to go along with it but it's only available on their official US website i.e. they don't ship internationally (I've also checked on eBay and with shipping it costs almost US$20...)

But yeah, just wondering if anyone knows where to get one or something similar that they saw at a cosmetics store that will work the same? I've been to a couple MAC stores and they said they don't sell them but maybe I just haven't been to the right ones?

Thanks so much in advance!

Hey HongKongShopper,

Thanks for the tip! I'll give them a call to see..

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongShopper:
    Hi KNG

MAC should give you a free pump with purchase - I bought my foundation 2 weeks ago from APM Mall MAC and they gave me a free pump with purchase....

You should call and ask em