Pumpkin Pie?

Closed Thread

Pumpkin Pie?

Hi,

Does anyone know of a bakery or supermarket where I could buy a pumpkin pie? If you know of a restaurant or coffee shop that serves it that would be cool too, but I'd rather buy a whole one.

Thanks,

LW79

Starbucks has a really yummy pumpkin cheesecake at the moment, i think you can buy a whole cake of it. i haven't seen any traditional pumpkin pies, but how about making one yourself? really easy, they sell pumpkin pie filling at CitySuper (the one I saw was in the Canadian foods promotion section). Just pour it into a pie crust (pretty sure you can find that ready made in the freezer section or Betty Crocker makes an easy mix). Would be pretty tasty, and your house would smell great too!

LaRose Noir has a section in Oliver's in the Princes Bldg Central. They might have them now but if not, for sure you can order one.

The pumpkin pies usually don't come out til November in HK.

I was in Oliver's in the Prince building today and in their bakery they had pumpkin and pecan pies. The pecan pies looked a bit weird because they weren't completely covered with pecans, they were just dotted with a few pecans, but the pumpkin pies looked great.