Factory Outlets and sales in Dec

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi there,

does anyone know of any Burberry discount/factory outlet..

Prada Outlet

Ladies, I have another good outlet for you. It carries Prada, Max mara, Moschino, Hugo Boss etc. There's pretty good selection of apparel, accessories, shoes and bags. Eerything mostly are 40-50% off depending on brand and season. If new season, of course, lower discounts given.

The shop is on 9/F of Far East Finance Centre, Admiralty. The building is connected to Admiralty Center. So when you are in Admiralty Center, keep looking for the sign of Far East Finance Centre and take the lift up to 9/F. When you come out from the lift, you will fell that the floor is unoccupied but keep walking you will find the shop hidden quietly in the corner. It's preety big shop.

Enjoy !!

Thanks! Might pop in next week.

Thanks Annie, will go tomorrow.

I went to the Prada/Miu Miu place on saturday - thanks Jennifer for the directions, still got a bit lost!!

I was a bit disappointed to say the least. There was nothing 'nice' there really, a lot of 'heavy' stuff, nothing that I thought was really wearable (I know, designer stuff is like that, but it really was more wacky than wearable).

Anyway, will try the Joyce one soon.. see if it will be better!

Prada = Space W/house
    2/F, South Horizons Plaza, East. ph: 82149576
    The cab took me to West, got lost and couldn't find the East building....but after Helles's review I may give it a miss.

Has anyone been to: (Italian handbags, shoes)
    New Euro
    Room D, 1/F Kee Shing Centre
    74 - 76 Kimberley Road
    TST

Last edited by inthesquare; 30-10-2006 at 11:31 PM. Reason: spelling

No Brand Clothing

If you looking for some non-brand name clothing, you can go to Cheung Sha Wan or Sham Shui Po. As my team always source many garment apparel material in this area for our Espirit, HOSO, M&S projects ....

WOW thanks a lot ppl! keep the info coming! =] hmmm actually when i started the thread i was thinking more of factory outlets for less expensive brands..i can't really afford prada haha but its okay glad others are benefiting from the info. Hopefully i'll get great buys and will take note of bargains and steals =]

Smile Discount clothing

Are there any Columbia Sportswear outlets or outlets that carry this brand?
    Also, any stores that carry 'Old Navy' (brand from the USA) type clothing? (for my teenage son)

Thanks in advance for your helpful responses!

Quote Originally Posted by annie_01:
    Ladies, I have another good outlet for you. It carries Prada, Max mara, Moschino, Hugo Boss etc. There's pretty good selection of apparel, accessories, shoes and bags. Eerything mostly are 40-50% off depending on brand and season. If new season, of course, lower discounts given.

The shop is on 9/F of Far East Finance Centre, Admiralty. The building is connected to Admiralty Center. So when you are in Admiralty Center, keep looking for the sign of Far East Finance Centre and take the lift up to 9/F. When you come out from the lift, you will fell that the floor is unoccupied but keep walking you will find the shop hidden quietly in the corner. It's preety big shop.

Enjoy !!

Thanks. I was there 2 days ago but most of the things are only 15-25% off so didn't manage to get anything. But I am attracted to a Tods bag which is going at 15% off only....hmmm..still thinking...