2nd hand furniture

Closed Thread

2nd hand furniture

Does anyone know of any 2nd hand furniture stores in HK?

What kind of furniture are you looking for? I have a friend who moved out of the country and she has furniture left at her home. The price is reasonable. So please let me know what u need.

Sorry, didnt make it clear, im looking to sell not buy.
    and the ex furniture place in aberdeen isnt buying anymore stock at the moment by the way!

I'm interested in purchasing 2nd hand, especially if relatively new, say no more than 1-2yrs old and in good condition. What style is it? Can you post or email pictures?
    Would need to get it to Yuen Long area in NT so need to know where you're located to see if transportation would be reasonable. Also, can't make arrangements for it until end of the month earliest.

I'm interested in purchasing 2nd hand, especially if relatively new, say no more than 1-2yrs old and in good condition. What style is it? Can you post or email pictures?
    Would need to get it to Yuen Long area in NT so need to know where you're located to see if transportation would be reasonable. Also, can't make arrangements for it until end of the month earliest.
    All the products are pretty new and in good condition. Some things have never been used as the person that bought it here was working here as well as 2-3 other countries at the same time. Currently someone is living at the place until the end of the week. At the end of that period we should be able to get in and organize what is to be sold, and then take photos.

The location of the stuff is Clear Water Bay. Look for more information coming up soon.

Lots of secondhand furniture here:

exfurniture.smugmug.com

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Lots of secondhand furniture here:

exfurniture.smugmug.com
    i called this company a while back when i was selling some furniture. they offered a ridiculously low amount, $1,000 for an antique altar table, teak wood tv cabinet and a teak glass display cabinet. they explained that they started their business as a way to save the environment from unwanted furniture. i guess its a place to ditch something if you really can't or don't want to bother selling it on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by mdg:
    Dear mdg,

I've some good condition furnitures for sale at reasonable price. Pls leave me your email and I can email pictures. The furnitures are right now at Tseung Kwan O.
    Items for sale:-
    - Rectangle Glass Dinning Table with 4 leather chairs (Ulferts Furniture)
    - Wooden double bed (from Ulferts Furniture)
    - Dark brown 10-drawers cabinet(from Ulferts Furniture)
    - 3 ft Chinese hand painting shoe cabinet (antique style)
    - 3 ft Chinese hand painting 4 drawers cabinet(antique style)
    Many many more........Anyone interested for 2nd hand furniture please leave me a message as I just want to save the environment from unwanted furniture.