Western Women's Clothing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Smile

Forgot to say before - I agree that I don't think selling thru. home visits would work. Means taking a lot of stock around and probably most apartments wouldn't be big enough to allow many people to view and/or try on. Would be happy to buy at a shop or online, with reasonable return/refund policy.
    Please let us know if you go ahead with selling these clothes.
    Thanks.

Thanks ladies

A store front is not an option due to the expensive rent, but what if I was to set up displays at various locations and promote the clothes that way? As an example: for the week of X, I'll be showing the range at XYZ Location.

How about a website with a good returns policy, combined with either or both the 'showing in location X' and home show options?

As someone above mentioned, I would feel awkward not buying anything if someone came to my home. I like the idea of putting the clothes online and then, if people are interested in the range as a whole, you could follow up home visit bringing the relevant items of interest with you. I have recently discovered a website selling clothes and accessories that look nice. However, what puts me off buying is not being able to see, touch or try them on and who needs to shop online when there are hundreds of real shops in HK.

There are quite a few Western Clothing shops in LKF in the office bldgs. Maybe you can consider opening in an office space rather than retail. Would be cheaper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2