Western Women's Clothing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Western Women's Clothing

I am looking at bring a range of western women's clothes to Hong Kong.

The owner has created a range which is uncompromising in sexiness and funkiness, whilst ensuring maximum quality, cut and style. All garments reflect this in the structure and cut.

We believe that all women have the right to feel gorgeous, and our size range caters from size 832 AU (4-28 US and 6-30 UK) with all pieces available in all sizes.

Rather than having a shop front, I'll offer a unique service, going to women in the privacy of their own homes, offering group or individual showings.

Do you think there is a market for this type of service?

Thanks for answering :-)

The amount of western women (big and small) I see walking round central with hands full of shopping bags I'm not sure if your service would be needed...

America is the land of the "home show" with candles, clothing, etc. I, as an American, don't see how it would be more successful than a store front. I like to run off to a store and look at all of the clothes styles in front of me and pick out what I want to try on. In a home show, you typically would have to go one by one, and it is time consuming to arrange and execute. Just my opinion... Good luck!

Thanks for your feedback

Jillelissa, what did you mean by "in a home show, you typically would have to go one by one"?

Many thanks.

sorry for the delay, i meant item by item, outfit by outfit. As opposed to seeing all available outfits. when someone is going through a few items in a row that doesn't peak my interest, i begin to lose interest in the show.

I'd be interested

As a female who is almost 6 FT with a little extra baggage, getting western clothes to fit can be a nightmare for me so I'd definitely be interested

When I read this post, I immediately thought Brit Spears "low-rider" jeans, the flannel show your butt sweats popular in the states, and some other revealing clothing. I'm all for seeing some of those fashions here. dont be such a prude!

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to disappoint you TheAsianCentury but we're not talking about skimpy clothes, I'm talking about more fun, flattering clothes that suit a range of body sizes especially those lovely ladies with curves.

Thumbs up

As a western woman with a few 'extra' curves, I would love to see a bigger range of clothes available and made easier to purchase. There is not enough choice, and too difficult to get in Hong Kong. Look forward to hearing about your progress.
    Thanks.

Sorry but to be honest I hate the idea of a "home show". I wouldn't like feeling obliged to buy something - even though you'd probably say there was no obligation I would find it extremely awkward to buy nothing after someone's come all the way to my home. A shopfront or even a website with a good returns policy would be preferable, in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast