Seven/Citizen Jeans

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Wondering if it'll be more worth to go to SZ instead? Wouldn't prizes in SZ be a lot lower?

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith:
    Wondering if it'll be more worth to go to SZ instead? Wouldn't prizes in SZ be a lot lower?
    yeah quite possibly lower. i dont like going to sz at all and do they let you try on the jeans?

7s or Seven for all Mankind?

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the responses. But are you guys talking about Sevens or Seven for all Mankind jeans? Also, if anyone has leads on where to get the following brands, I would be VERY grateful.

-Citzens of Humanity
    -Paige Denim
    -Chip & Pepper

Also, unrelated but Juicy Couture

Quote Originally Posted by beafan:
    yeah quite possibly lower. i dont like going to sz at all and do they let you try on the jeans?
    Sometimes they do and I get a lot more of my money...I tend to bargain too much as well

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith:
    Sometimes they do and I get a lot more of my money...I tend to bargain too much as well
    i have a tendency to stay away from lowu. every time i'm in lowu i get this terrible headache. i think it's the poor air circulation.
    but it's good u know how to haggle.

Hi Girls!

there is a Seven7 outlet at the Citygate mall in Tung Chung on Lantau, I bought a pair for HK$474, they have a lot of different sizes, they even have really large sizes.

Then I bought a few VB by Rock and Republic in Lowu, there is a store I go to and they let you try on, but they have no mirror, so you would have to rely onto an honest friend to tell you how they fit you.
    I normally pay aroun HK$100, give or take, depends on how recent the style is. I really like mine, and I see no difference between them and a pair of real ones I have, for what I know they could be samples or factory overrun. They also carry true religion, bebe, miss sixty and more.

I bought a few Jucy stuff in a store in Harbour City called Madison's Ink, it is on the second floor right across from Zara, I understend they also have a store in CB.

Rany and Faith, if you do not mind I would love to join you for shopping next week, but really only if you do not mind, send me a pm.

Hope this helps,

Ballerina

Ballerina, Of course we don't mind. PMing you.

hi faith and rani, hope im not too late... but can i join u guys too?

Quote Originally Posted by crabtreemeeko:
    hi faith and rani, hope im not too late... but can i join u guys too?
    We didn't manage to go. We could plan a trip. Fri after 4 would be good for me...Let's plan it in early Dec so that we can get Christmas presents.

Smile

sure! sounds good