Seven/Citizen Jeans

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by crabtreemeeko:
    sure! sounds good
    Let's see if more wants to join us and we'll set a date then....ya..love shopping

Btw girls, this week's The List is a SZ shopping issue. I am so excited, can't wait to check out all their recommendations. I WAS BORN TO SHOP!

Haha!!! You and me a good team....

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Btw girls, this week's The List is a SZ shopping issue. I am so excited, can't wait to check out all their recommendations. I WAS BORN TO SHOP!

Ladies and gentlemen too, if you want to join us....

A couple of us are thinking to cross over to Shenzhen to do some shopping. Here's the details. Drop a line if you're coming along.

Date: 8th Dec, Fri
    Time: 4 pm (sorry, work, can't make it earlier....need to work so that I can shop, you know)
    Meeting place: Kowloon Tong KCR (or if someone knows a better place to meet)

See ya...shopaholics!!!

Is the one in Tung Chung selling the real thing?

There's an outlet store in Causeway bay called Corso Cosmo claiming to sell designer stuff. Their jeans are fake. They claim they're overrun, but it says "Made in USA" When I probed how that was possible the saleslady admitted they're not real.

I doubt it if the SZ ones are real. Too good to be true

Sunnie! I have marked it in my calendar, and if nothing comes in the way I will be there. But I will take the KCR in TST, as it is almost in front of my doorstep.

Coolgirl! The 7 (Sevens) jeans I bought in Tung Chung are very likely real, it is actually a 7 (Sevens) outlet store, and that is all they have in that store, 7 jeans and t-shirts.

Rani,
    I couldn't get a hold of a copy yet, so make sure you hang on tight to yours for our shopping trip!

Shop till we drop!

Last edited by ballerina; 18-11-2006 at 01:11 AM. Reason: spelling

hihi, i wanna go too! sounds fun!! yipee... i love shopping too

Hey shoppers,

Going to start a new thread for the shopping trip to Shenzhen. Drop your name there if you're coming along...

Rani, you mentioned The List this week has SZ outlets listed.

I'm assuming it's a newspaper or mag, can you please let me know what The List is and where I can get one?

Sorry for the dumb question, I'm a newbie to HK. Thanks