Mud-mask or non-whitening mask?

Closed Thread

Mud-mask or non-whitening mask?

I'm already so white I could be a natural homing beacon for ships lost at sea, so I'm looking for a non-whitening face-mask which I can't for the life of me find anywhere in HK. My absolute fav item would be a mud-mask as that works really great for my skin. Anyone seen mud-masks here in shops? Or, any recommendations for non-whitening masks? Thanks!

Last edited by nina_70; 27-11-2006 at 09:59 AM.

Bascially a whitening mask is good if you have freckles or pigmentation or age spots. I love being tan but i use whitening stuff sometimes to get away the age spots. The best whitening stuff is prob from SKII but I'm a biotherm user

a friend recommended the H2O mask. Bought it a few weeks ago from Bonjour and love it

origins sell some good clay/mud masks that deep cleanse and don't whiten.

Thanks a bunch for the replies - I will check those out!

Last edited by nina_70; 27-11-2006 at 03:57 PM.

borghese has a really good deep-cleansing mud mask. they have a counter at faces (lane crawford), and probably elsewhere too.

Quote Originally Posted by keanetolearn:
    borghese has a really good deep-cleansing mud mask. they have a counter at faces (lane crawford), and probably elsewhere too.
    right, good suggestion. their Fango mud works great!

Awesome...thank you for the tips!

Nina, Were you working at the IFC Xmas bazaar today. Thought I saw you.

Hey Rani....sorry for the late reply! I've just been so busy I haven't been checking the posts as much as I used to. YES, I was at the IFC fair back in end-Nov. My friend and I were manning one of the stores. It's part of a new, little biz we've started (and also the reason I've been so dog busy lately!). Anyway THANKS for the tips on the masks. I've been blissfully using my non-whitening mask for several weeks now.

Last edited by nina_70; 16-12-2006 at 09:59 AM.