Reef shoes

Reef shoes

I'm off to Fiji and we are advised to take reef shoes, any ideas where I can pick some up?
    I already Tried Causeway bay and all the surf shop, Sogo only do Mens and Kids, same in Harbour city. I need to get a women UK 4 and UK 2. Plus we want to pick up a snorkal and mask and everywhere seems to sell the set with flipper. Want to travel light , so want the flipper option.

Hope you guys can help!

XGame on Wyndham St for Reefs and the Dive shop on the first floor opposite Coyote on Lockhart for mask and snorkel.

XGame on Wyndham St for Reefs did try there too, they looked at us like we were mad, Will try Dive shop for mask and snorkel. Cheers

Did try the XGame on Wyndham St for Reefs they looked at us if we were mad. Will the Dive shop for mask and snorkel. Cheers

They're on the right hand side as you go in the door. I think those guys pend quite a bit of their free time banging their heads on things- you often have to speak quite slowly and point whenever possible.

Lammarite is referring to PRO-DIVE on Lockhart road, one of the biggest scuba shops in HK full of equipment. It is right next to the walkway above Wanchai MTR sandwiched between a couple of dodgy bars. Just look for the signage and you will see the almost anonymous doorway that leads to the shop (which is on 2nd floor).

You may just have to settle for a pair of dive boots. however, I should stress that treading on a coral reef isn't the most environmentally friendly way of doing things. you will destroy the coral.

Last edited by Pekkerhead; 28-11-2006 at 09:41 PM.

I wasn't planning to stand on any coral!! Thanks for the advise of the store.