Essential Oils

Closed Thread

Essential Oils

Where can one find pure/good quality essential oils in HK? The ones from Body Shop are diluted with alcohol, and I was hoping to locate some better quality essential oils like tea tree, lavender, etc.

Thanks.

there used to be a shop in the prince's building 'essenses' or essentuals, some thing like that. not sure if they're still there, but they had a very good range of high quality oils.
    either that or check with some of the spas. they may sell them.

L'Occitane sells essential oils, as well as GOD. Although both are probably quite expensive.

Jurlique - not sure about prices but they're bound to be good quality.

Locations: http://www.jurlique.com/locations.as...0Kong&Action=1

Go to Chatachat Market in Bangkok...yes, it's a tad far away, but if you happen to be there in town on holiday.....I bought a load of it and it almost saved me the cost of the flight.

sarawesi has a good point. It's wonderful buying them in Thailand.

Here I buy from a few places, all in Central

DK Aromatherapy
    New Age Shop
    The Candle Shop on Wellington
    Elemis Day Spa

Essential Oils

Hi,
    All of the plant parts can be used to extract the essential oil, although the highest quality oil comes from the flowers only. You can know more information from www(dot)essentialoilsonline(dot)co(dot)uk.

Four Seasons Spa has a retail section (on the 6th floor of the hotel) which sells essential oil, agree that L'Occitane is good too.

If you have something specific in mind, PM me, I'll see if I have it and can offer you at wholesale price.