Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By biothermus

Sofa cover

Closed Thread

Sofa cover

Does anyone know or can anyone recommend a place/shop where i can have a sofa cover made to measure? I also need some new cushions to to replace the ones it has now.

Thanks

Lots of shops at Fa Yuen Street (Mong Kok) offer such service, though the price varies. Good luck finding a good one!

Catalu likes this.

i went to a place called shenzhen baoshiheng curtains in the lowu mall, i took my old covers there and they copied them exactly with the materials i chose, and delivered them back to hk within few days, and at less than half the cost. worth checking out if you got the time to cross over the border.

Quote Originally Posted by bornandraised:
    i went to a place called shenzhen baoshiheng curtains in the lowu mall, i took my old covers there and they copied them exactly with the materials i chose, and delivered them back to hk within few days, and at less than half the cost. worth checking out if you got the time to cross over the border.
    As matter of fact, in order to stay "competitive", almost all "low-cost" curtains (or sofa cover in this matter) are made by one of those lowu shops. The only difference is that if you buy from a HK shop you pay for the courier service (included in the price). If you shop in lowu mall, you can save the courier cost and time.