Boots and a coat?

Closed Thread

Boots and a coat?

Hi, does anyone know where I can buy some Rockport boots and a decent coat (zip in fleece and waterproof) thats good value for money?

I've been in a lot of shops in HK and can't seem to find Rockport boots (only the shoes) and the coats all seem to be around $2000-3000 which is more expensive than the UK. I'm planning on going to Northern China soon and I figured with the Christmas sales, now would be the time to get this stuff.

If anyone knows any specific shops, please let me know!

Thanks.

Try Rockport's store in Pacific Place (over the Admiralty MTR) for the boots. Good choice! I wear Rockport loafers to work. Rockport make some of the most comfortable shoes around.

For the coat, I suggest checking out Columbia's store. Good stuff and cheaper than the North Face (the only brand I buy for outdoor gear). There are a few outlets around town. I'm only 100% sure about the one in Cityplaza in Tai Koo Shing.

rockport in pp seemed to have closed down the last time i walked by

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully the shop hasn't closed down, I'll check. If anyone else has any suggestions I'd appreciate them.

Rockport has a shop at the Kowloon Park opposite Kimberley Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate:
    Rockport has a shop at the Kowloon Park opposite Kimberley Road.
    Park Lane, on Nathan Road

Thanks, I'll try Kowloon. The Pacific Place shop is still open, but it doesn't sell the boots I'm looking for I'm not too hopeful about the Kowloon one since the official stores usually stock the same stuff.

Might have to be a pair of Timberland...

For the outdoor shell and fleece then there are a number of shops together in Times Square where you could compare Columbia, North Face, Aigle, Berghaus, and similar.