Like Tree3Likes

New US grocery in Macau Ferry terminal

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    i dont understand why anyone needs Downey, Tide, cashews and peanut butter packaged for the US market and sold at a premium in hong kong. I am very happy with the Tide and the local fabric softener at PNS. same with the other stuff. same with nuts and butter. jiffy is jiffy.
    Have you gone to Prize Mart and compared the prices? Those products are much cheaper than in the local monopolies of P&S and Wellcome. A jar of peanut butter is at least half price. The olive oil 1 litre bottle was $52, half the price of my local P&S. Ritter sport chocolate bars are $9, compared to $19 to 22 at P&S.
    lizping likes this.

Both are okay but not really worth the effort or distance to travel... However, I was able to find scrubbing bubbles at gateway for $50 HKD.. Expensive but I swear by it back home.. now if only they had the scrubbing bubbles for toilet that would be great..

Where exactly is Pricesmart/Prizemart?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by nassaugirl:
    Where exactly is Pricesmart/Prizemart?
    Prizemart has a website where lists the addresses of its shop and you can know exactly where they are.

Google Search Result
    nassaugirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Prizemart has a website where lists the addresses of its shop and you can know exactly where they are.

Google Search Result
    I guess I might have found it if I'd googled the right name instead of Pricesmart!

hi i'm back! I finally dropped by A & M US Groceries store... I finally found the Ocean Spray 100% juices and NOT the cocktails being sold locally and the price is actually lower than the cocktail ones!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I got my favorite spic & spam... Most of all,their service was great & I got my delivery the next day!!!!!

I dropped by yesterday evening at they had already closed at 8:20pm (supposed to be open until 8:30pm but things were quite). Despite insisting I'd come back another time, they opened the shop back up and let me roam.

Great product range, some things were already sold out but new stocks are arriving - apparently a huge variety of snacks and cereals is coming in today.

Much more organised than Gateway, cleaner feel to the place and lovely big space. VERY nice people.

Talking

do they have a good range of cereal?? Missing all my cereals from the states....crap selection in HK....
    i want me lucky charms!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongShopper:
    do they have a good range of cereal?? Missing all my cereals from the states....crap selection in HK....
    i want me lucky charms!!!
    Popped in on Sunday, they were predicting the arrival of the cereals on Wednesday but maybe give them a call just in case .... 2548 8200

I was disappointed in my 1st visit this past weekend. I didn't see too many items that are relatively easy to find here (or quality replacement brands here). I was hoping for items that I really couldn't find anything to replace here