cheapest Ipod vendor

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

sunniefaith, do you have a more specific description of this little shop's location? I think I've convinced myself that I will pick up an 80G up at that price as my old 20G just died!

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman:
    sunniefaith, do you have a more specific description of this little shop's location? I think I've convinced myself that I will pick up an 80G up at that price as my old 20G just died!
    spaceman, the little shop is on the road that's diagonally opposite Queen's Road 100. It's next to Citicall. Sort of near the escalators as well. Oh, cash only, no credit card or eps there as well. Let me see if I can get the name of the road over the weekend.

Small world. I work in the QRC100 building

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith:
    spaceman, the little shop is on the road that's diagonally opposite Queen's Road 100. It's next to Citicall. Sort of near the escalators as well. Oh, cash only, no credit card or eps there as well. Let me see if I can get the name of the road over the weekend.

The shop is on Queen Victoria Road, right next to Citicall.

found it..bought it.. owe you big time. Thanks!

found it..bought it.. owe you big time. Thanks!
    Got it at a good price? I'm so tempted to get the pink nano myself....

yep he gave me the same price, 2580. those new little ipods are great, and quite cheap. i wonder how much they would charge at the little shop...

now i have to find a really snazzy case

yep he gave me the same price, 2580. those new little ipods are great, and quite cheap. i wonder how much they would charge at the little shop...

now i have to find a really snazzy case
    Have a look at Shanghai Tang. They have nice snazzy cases for less than 200 I think. Hubby got his there.