cheapest Ipod vendor

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

cheapest Ipod vendor

Can anyone help me by advising me as to the cheapest place to buy an Ipod in H.K.?

Looking to purchase this now.......

Many thanks.

I am new in town but here are current prices at Fortress on Queen's Road Central. I have bad experiences from shopping in NY, really trying to shave off that last cent or dollar.

If you never plan on going back and like to haggle I think you'll get some more advice soon. Also: there's a huge computer centre at Wan Chai with many, many stores that will probably beat these prices. The 80GB is about 30% cheaper compared to Swedish prices.

IPOD Nano 4 GB 1550 HKD
    IPOD Nano 8 GB 1900 HKD
    IPOD Video 80GB 2780 HKD

Quote Originally Posted by nikasp:
    I am new in town but here are current prices at Fortress on Queen's Road Central. I have bad experiences from shopping in NY, really trying to shave off that last cent or dollar.

If you never plan on going back and like to haggle I think you'll get some more advice soon. Also: there's a huge computer centre at Wan Chai with many, many stores that will probably beat these prices. The 80GB is about 30% cheaper compared to Swedish prices.

IPOD Nano 4 GB 1550 HKD
    IPOD Nano 8 GB 1900 HKD
    IPOD Video 80GB 2780 HKD
    I'm not sure if that's the same fortress or it might be another big chain shop that I went to at Queen's Road Central. It's actually a small street that's very close to 100 Queen's Road. There's a small shop right next to it. When I was there last Sunday, they were willing to bargain and give you about 10% lower than the big store next door.

I work at QRC100 It is fairly close in the direction of Ice House St. Fortress has an orange sign at the entrance. You enter by walking one stair down from the street. That the same place you think? If so I'll look for the smaller shop next time.

Fotr

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith:
    I'm not sure if that's the same fortress or it might be another big chain shop that I went to at Queen's Road Central. It's actually a small street that's very close to 100 Queen's Road. There's a small shop right next to it. When I was there last Sunday, they were willing to bargain and give you about 10% lower than the big store next door.

I work at QRC100 It is fairly close in the direction of Ice House St. Fortress has an orange sign at the entrance. You enter by walking one stair down from the street. That the same place you think? If so I'll look for the smaller shop next time.

Fotr
    Sorry, think the shop is not fortress after all. It's next to Citicall or something like that. It's a small shop. Have a look around there. The guy was willing to do less 10% for me even without bargaining. I'm prob going next week to get the ipod 80 gb
    Last edited by sunniefaith; 23-01-2007 at 01:11 PM.

nikasp,

Did you manage to get your ipod from that small shop? How did it go?

Hey,

you can buy the cheapest ipod or cheap mulitmedia storage
    from the following source below:

http://www.best4offer.co.uk

Nope, I boughtt mine for some 4100 HK$ in Sweden instead (was before I knew I was coming here...)

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith:
    nikasp,
    Did you manage to get your ipod from that small shop? How did it go?

Nope, I boughtt mine for some 4100 HK$ in Sweden instead (was before I knew I was coming here...)
    Sorry to hear that...I just got hubby his on Fri. It was HKD2580. The guy wouldn't go any lower...

I have a brand new sealed in the box ipod shuffle (new Orange color) for sale.
    online store price is $650 but you will have to wait for about a week. It's not available in most retail store yet.

I am willing to let it go for $720. This is a great price and I can deliver it to you @ either jordan/wanchai/admiralty MTR station.

I also have an opened version of the exact same ipod shuffle that you can check out. (but i am not selling that because that's for mine to keep.)

Please reply to [email protected] if interested.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast