Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By Football16

Kudos to ShopinHK Online

Closed Thread

Kudos to ShopinHK Online

Maybe it is just me but I always seem to have trouble with some online functions and I get annoyed easily if something like PPS doesn't work (which is often).

But for me kudos to ShopinHK where I just ordered another book I need.

I forgot my password and hit submit and there is the reset in my email instantly.

Payment was easy and as soon as I hit Submit my mobile was ringing with the message.

My other pet peeve is when you print an invoice and out comes 5 pages with some pages with just a bozo site's header with a design to suck your ink dry. This site prints it landscape without any mess or whatever and just one page. No bad ink use.

As I use Geoexpat most every day I thought I'd take the time to give ShopinHK a quick testimonial as a quick, efficient way to buy books and gifts.

For some books I have found quotes on Amazon cheaper when I got here in Hong Kong but then noticed their shipping costs were higher than this site so I will stick with this one!

Last edited by Football16; 24-11-2010 at 03:53 PM.
    bookblogger likes this.

I'm a fan too, got a few books from them. Wish they did ebooks though. Anyone else keen for this?
    Posted via Mobile Device

e-Books is on for next year. We've been waiting till the e-readers take of. Next year with the new tablets and color e-book readers and new gen bw readers we'll be in a good place to start the business.

Our biggest problem remains legal - many of the popular titles cannot be distributed in Asia. Its very convoluted.

Join the facebook group on ShopInHK.Com - Hong Kong's Largest Online Bookstore | Facebook - we're going to start a 12 days of Christmas promotion in December with lots of discounts for facebook fans.

dermotp and bookblogger like this.

My book order: Date: 24/11/2010 15:33. Today (30/11/2010) it was delivered by Hong Kong Post about 12 noon - reading it now.