XXL Size Clothes in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo:
    This is an old thread. Looking for some updated information.

Anyone know where there are some good outlets?
    Why not try this? Unicotees
    You can also diy your personal tee too

I've been here for 1,5 years now. As you can see from this thread, I have tried many options without much real success.

I now buy all my XXL clothes exclusively from Nautica. They have many stores throughout HK. ( I did have to lose some weight though to fit into their XXL sizes )

While their clothes are not the cheapest, they are of very high quality.

Apart from that, HK is still a disaster zone for big/tall people. I try to schedule a business trip to the USA once a year just to buy clothes.

Someone that would open a store here that caters to big/tall people would make a killing in HK. I don't understand why this is not done.

What about online sites? Anyone know any good ones that deliver to HK?

I know about Nautica and M&S.

I was looking for something more local. Did not want to pay so much money for some casual clothes.

how about Fa Yuen Street near Prince Edward MTR...i get alot of 2xl stuff there, in the stores BEHIND the street stalls, on either side

Just got a 2XL polo at Bossini. $59 and it fits great!

For jeans in XXL XXXL then Temple street market in Jorden has two outlets that have been there for years.Plenty of styles to choose from which they change frequently -not like the rubbish you get at Stanley.

Walking from the Jordan Road end of the night market(ie Jordan MTR Yue Wa exit) they are on the right just a few mins walk down ;open- front walk in type places .

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4