zippo price range in hk~

zippo price range in hk~

zippo price range in hk~
    like the title said, I'm just wondering about the price range of a zippo lighter in hk. People said that the cheapest one in US is around 15 bucks... So I'm just wondering
    Cheers~
    also, Where can I get zippo lighters?? I know that I can get them in Sogo, But just wondering where else can I get them. And are zippos in hk mostly authentic? or fakes. Thanks

From what I can remember from four or five years ago when i was into collecting lighters, the high end ones bought at sogo were about 10usd more than the list price which is pretty reasonable for hk. I did do some checking around and compared the sogo prices with smaller shops around hk and there wasn't too much of a price difference, in fact some of the smaller shops around hk and kowloon were actually more expensive. The only other place i would buy my zippo's was at jusco (taikooshing) which had more frequent sales and discount promos than sogo.

Quote Originally Posted by muerte852:
    From what I can remember from four or five years ago when i was into collecting lighters, the high end ones bought at sogo were about 10usd more than the list price which is pretty reasonable for hk. I did do some checking around and compared the sogo prices with smaller shops around hk and there wasn't too much of a price difference, in fact some of the smaller shops around hk and kowloon were actually more expensive. The only other place i would buy my zippo's was at jusco (taikooshing) which had more frequent sales and discount promos than sogo.
    thx for the quick reply~~~ so how much does a 'normal' one cost?? around 150 hkd?

if i remember correctly it was $70-80 for the plain silver ones.