Coconut Oil - where to get?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Coconut Oil - where to get?

Anybody knows? I'm looking for pure coconut oil, preferably inexpensive, as I'm planning on drenching my poor parched hair with it. Or if you could point me in the direction of an Indian grocery store in Central, that'd be fantastic too.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ingenue:
    Anybody knows? I'm looking for pure coconut oil, preferably inexpensive, as I'm planning on drenching my poor parched hair with it. Or if you could point me in the direction of an Indian grocery store in Central, that'd be fantastic too.

Thanks!
    There is one tiny grocery store in Central, near Hollywood Road. I dont know the name of that road, but its just next to the Pacific Coffee there. the shop is at the same slope where you get vegetables too. ( I am sorry, but I am bad at giving directions). Its a Nepali shop, but you will surely get Coconut oil there. Or just go to TST...Maharajas at Carnavon Road, or Kiran Stores, Mirador Mansion, TST. you will get the coconut oil there.

The store is on Graham Street, off Hollywood Rd. It's across from Sweet Secrets

Nature's Village - opposite Pizza Express on the Central / Mid Levels escalator (I think its Wellington Street).

Thanks you guys! I will check out the one off Hollywood Road, it's on my way home from work. Can't believe I haven't noticed a grocery shop there!

Thanks you guys! I will check out the one off Hollywood Road, it's on my way home from work. Can't believe I haven't noticed a grocery shop there!
    just an update - i didn't find any at the shop off Hollywood Road...will keep trying elsewhere. thanks anyway!

just an update - i didn't find any at the shop off Hollywood Road...will keep trying elsewhere. thanks anyway!
    You'll get it at CKM (Chung King Mansion) TSTE

Quote Originally Posted by Chanakya:
    You'll get it at CKM (Chung King Mansion) TSTE
    That's in TST? It's the pure cooking version right? Which shop specifically?

That's in TST? It's the pure cooking version right? Which shop specifically?
    Try Delhi stores. there are a couple on the ground floor and one on the first floor. Helpful w/ a smile, if they don't have it in there shop they'll get it for you. Both you'll get cooking version as well as hair oil version.

Thanks very much Chanakya!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast