Shenzhen 6 Month Visa

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Shenzhen 6 Month Visa

Can anyone help me with where to apply for 6 month Shenzhen visa for an Aussie and how much to expect to pay? How long does it take? Preferably on HK Island! Thanks

Are you a HK resident? Have heard US passport holders have managed to get 6 month visas at the following place. So am assuming other passport holders should be no different.

Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The PRC.
    5th Floor, Lower Block,
    26 Harbour Road,
    Wanchai,

You need to go in person. Visa takes 3 days. Not sure how much it costs. If you do go, please report back.

You need the following:
    HK ID card and a photocopy of your HK ID card
    1 passport sized photo with a white background.

Thanks for the tip. I managed to get one quite easily though through the Japan Travel Centre over in TST at the East Ocean Centre, 5th floor. Cost $450 and is processed next working day. Needed a passport photo, HK ID and passport. I didnt even have to fill in any paperwork and my helper was allowed to pick collect it up!
    Too easy!

Smile

Hi mate,

Can you be a little more specific ? I'm very interested in your Japan Travel Centre, 'cos I usually pay around 1200 HKD for a 6 month visa
    to China, but I can't find on internet.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tartampion:
    Hi mate,

Can you be a little more specific ? I'm very interested in your Japan Travel Centre, 'cos I usually pay around 1200 HKD for a 6 month visa
    to China, but I can't find on internet.

Cheers
    You either are paying too much, or are carrying an American Passport

I normally get mine at 916 New Mandarin Centre (1) in TST East. Last time was over $500 cheaper than CTS.

with a 6 months visa does it mean that your visa is valid for 6mths with each entry being a max of 30days? or does it mean each entry you can stay up to 6mths? (which is very long! )

Quote Originally Posted by sp1key:
    with a 6 months visa does it mean that your visa is valid for 6mths with each entry being a max of 30days? or does it mean each entry you can stay up to 6mths? (which is very long! )
    The visa is valid to enter the country any time in a 6 month period from issue. So if you get one today it is good till August 23rd 2007. During that time you can enter and leave the country pretty freely. I am not sure if there is a 30 day max at a time or what.

Quote Originally Posted by happy_camper:
    Holy f... ! Unbelievable ! Thank you very much for the link !
    CTS are just a bounge of ..... Fortunately I've never paid my visas, I got them paid back by the companies I've worked for. But I've some friends always popping down from Europe and I always take them to CTS !!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!
    Yes you can say, I'm a idiot !
    Thanks everybody.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast