Service centre locations

Closed Thread

Service centre locations

I took my Seiko watch to be serviced today and found a sign at their (former) TST location indicating that they've relocated to some place in San Po Kong, accessible by a green minibus from Wong Tai Sin MTR station.

A while back, I couldn't get a new router to work and had to visit a service centre that took me an hour to find in Lai Chi Kok.

So I have this morsel of wisdom to offer: find out where a company's service centre is located before making a purchase!

I second that motto. Some service centres are located in Yuen Long and are an immediate turn off to me. And what is it with service centre opening hours coinciding with our office hours? Would it not be more useful to stay open an extra hour or two?

Quote Originally Posted by c1000:
    I took my Seiko watch to be serviced today and found a sign at their (former) TST location indicating that they've relocated to some place in San Po Kong, accessible by a green minibus from Wong Tai Sin MTR station.

A while back, I couldn't get a new router to work and had to visit a service centre that took me an hour to find in Lai Chi Kok.

So I have this morsel of wisdom to offer: find out where a company's service centre is located before making a purchase!
    Just in case u are going out there instead of taking the mini bus from MTR station you can also take KMB bus that goes through San Po Kong, If you can find a bus heading to Wong Tai Sin or Tsz Wan Shan, chances are it will go past San Po Kong. Or you could also go red minibus from Mong Kok/Causeway Bay.