Pepsi Light

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pepsi Light

Call me a heathen but I generally like the taste of Pepsi Light over Coke Light. It's just that my local Welcome (somewhat small) doesn't sell 8-12 packs of Pepsi Light. In fact they don't sell it at all.

I've seen the odd can at City Super or Taste, but I'm wondering is this something that might be in stock at a 'normal' Welcome (larger than my neighborhood one) or is it something Park and Shop carries? Any other suggestions as to where to get my fix?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

It (8s) appears on both PnS and Wellcome's websites so you could order it and have it delivered. Although you might need to order a fair bit to get free delivery.

Wellcome sell it at their online store. Order $500 worth and get free delivery.
    Wellcome Delivers

Edit: Damn you Claire!

I think you should look at what Wellcome or PNS have to offer, you might be surprised.

You should be close to one of these chains so you should be able to get your fix without spending $500 for home delivery.

We have a Wellcome across the street but it is tiny and everything else is basically 'downhill' to get to which means I get to lug a couple of cases uphill (yea I could taxi but that would feel silly). I just noticed our Park and Shop is now called "Fusion" whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsix:
    We have a Wellcome across the street but it is tiny and everything else is basically 'downhill' to get to which means I get to lug a couple of cases uphill (yea I could taxi but that would feel silly). I just noticed our Park and Shop is now called "Fusion" whatever that means.
    Sounds like a normal size Wellcome to me!

Not if you buy a few cases then a taxi is justified and wouldn't cost much anyway. You would only need to do this every month unless you have a 5 cans a day.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    You should be close to one of these chains so you should be able to get your fix without spending $500 for home delivery.
    Well $500 doesnt get you very far these days, especially if you have family. But I usually order bulky and heavy items like this online a couple of times a month and save the back pain. Free delivery, and if Im not home when they deliver they just leave the stuff outside my door.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsix:
    It's supposed to be their new category of 'western' or 'international' stores. They tested it out in DBay. Not convinced it will do as well in rest of HK.

The delivery fee is only $30, which is considerably less than the minimum charge for a two way taxi trip.($36)

Don't be a cheapskate!

I like Pepsi Max.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast