Fresh Meat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fresh Meat

Hi,

I've just moved out to Pokfulam and went to Park n Shop at Cyberport today and was dissapointed with their fresh meat selection. Had previously been staying at a serviced apartment in Times Square and City Super had a great meat department there.

Anyway, just a question for those that live at Pokfulam or Cyberport - where do you get your fresh meat. We are interested in Australian Beef, Australian Chicken and Imported Salmon.

I thought I had heard of a home delivery service for imported beef - does anyone know this company's details?

Thanks.
    Bel

http://www.south-stream-seafoods.com/store/index.htm

The meat is good and so much cheaper bacon is half the price of park and shop all delivered to your door. Found out about them from an article in scmp.

Smile

Thank you

Had a quick look at the website and they look good - will give them a try.

Also, walk up the steps to the Baguio ParknShop for a better selection

Up the steps to the Park N Shop ground level at Cyberport? Is there a bigger store up stairs?

bel : there are steps that take you to upper baguio, across from Cyberport 3. The Park and Shop in upper baguio has a much better selection than that in Cyberport.

Ok, will check it out next time.

Thanks!

you can also try

http://www.meat.hk

Park N Shop at Cyberport is a disgrace. Sometimes they don't even have the larger bottles of Watsons Water.

A 5 buck minibus ride to the Park N Shop Aberdeen Superstore and a 30 buck cab ride back sustains me. They have NZ beef, US and Brazilian chicken and plenty of Salmon.. Also, a decent frozen section...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast