Like Tree3Likes

Second hand iPhone

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

with 8, 16 or 32 GB ?

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:

does any think that ios will be dominating phone os in 5 years time, or would android, win7 or even rim
    That's a very good question. I think it's a hype that will last for a few years and then be substituted by either a more fashionable thing or a less pricey device.
    Look at Yahoo/Google, Sony/Apple, Netscape/MS-Explorer
    Even RIM was hot, at least on the stock market
    Personally, I already find Samsung's products better although I have not bought a Samsung model yet. I had Nokia and now got an Iphone for free

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    with 8, 16 or 32 GB ?
    and is it Hong Kong version?

Quote Originally Posted by HKChigger:
    and is it Hong Kong version?
    I thought there is only one version of each model, the only difference between phones in different countries being the OS restrictions (which are hackable)

i-phone 3

Quote Originally Posted by sherwes:
    I would like to buy a used unlocked iPhone. I just want a cheap one as I already have a work blackberry. I am assuming that, with the iPhone 4 being released, that there must be quite a few iPhone 3's looking for homes. Any thoughts on where to buy one?
    I am likely to have one for sale. My sister who is a "Crackberry" addict just bought me one for my forthcoming birthday in February. SMS me here if you are interested.

Cell phone mall

You should try the cell phone mall in Mongkok on Argyle St between Tung Choi Street and Sai Yeung Street. It has pretty much every kind of phone, new and used.

Hi i have a friend that he has just renewed his contract with a new iphone 4... so he wants to sell his 16GB Iphone 3GS... let me know if you are still interested in it thanks

i have 2 white iPhone 3GS for sale. if anyone is still interested, shoot me a pm. i posted an ad in the classifieds too.

iPhone 3GS 32GB White, 90% new (2 units available) - Hong Kong Classifieds

3500HKD for an old phone that probably isn't under warranty anymore when you can get a new one for 4K... What a deal!

AT&T are selling new 3GS iPhones at US$49 (HK$399) as a cheaper alternative to the 4th version and competition against the CDMA iPhone from Verizon. This seems like it would be welcome in HK to the more thrifty buyer.