Looking for a mattress pad

Closed Thread

Looking for a mattress pad

I just moved to Sheung Wan and am staying in a great place but I need a mattress pad- not Ikea type. Something really soft and very padded- maybe foam type the bed here is really hard? I got in a car accident 2 years ago and screwed up my back. Also I'm looking for cool people to hang out with in HK on weekends- don't know anyone! I'm female 23 from Los Angles, let me know. THANK YOU

thanks so much! Is that near sheung wan at all?

Look at their site for store locations.

If you want a truely good mattress pad I would offer a supply service to you.

We have a sheepskin one that is the softest thing I have ever laid down to sleep upon. We buy and supply them direct to the factory. Not as a business just because when people try it they want one !

PM me with an e mail address and I will send you a picture. We can have one made to measure for you and sent down. We also have some sample swatches to judge quality.

They are not expensive. Ours is a 6ft x 6ft and was 450 RMB local price

Not sure if you will like Picerite since you have rule out Ikea... they are basically the same if you are going to quality...

Try Wing On- it's in Sheung Wan by the MTR. They carry memory foam tops for beds. A definite step up from Ikea and Pricerite, but also a bit more expensive.

This post is 3 years old.

Argh. How do threads get resurrected like this?