Big & Tall Shop???

Unhappy Big & Tall Shop???

Is there any big & tall shop in Hong Kong? My husband's size is XXL in US and it's very frustrated to get him outfit in Hong Kong.

Nope no big and tall shop in HK.

what sort of things does he need to buy?

If its office attire then a tailor would be the best option as the off the peg stuff would not be a wide choice.

Quote Originally Posted by peggy109:
    Is there any big & tall shop in Hong Kong? My husband's size is XXL in US and it's very frustrated to get him outfit in Hong Kong.
    I am able to get suits, shirts, even underwear custom made in Thailand. It's a bit of effort and expense of course, but the prices of the clothes may compensate for plane and hotel costs. I can get 3-pc suit for 100 USD.

It is important to bring models of the clothes you want for the tailors to copy, and to remember that the copies will not be exact.

Another option is to look online for a big and tall store called Rochester (although there are others of course).

There may be a size gap that is not covered, for example the big and tall shops may start at men's coat size 48 (USA), while the regular shops may stop at 44.