BOSE Sounddock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I know a couple of people who have one, and they're very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by coxy2006:
    Hi

Due to visit Hong Kong in a couple of months, interested to know whether I could save money buying the BOSE Sounddock (ipod speakers) in Hong Kong

I assume they are for sale, does anyone know how much they cost?

Cheers
    Coxy
    Hi! I've one brand new, box un-opened yet. The selling price in Bose HK is HK$2,750. If you're interested, please email me ([email protected]).

it's true, virtually all audiophilic reviewers pan consumer bose equipment as much as the pan Bang & olufsen equipment (however, bose professional range is apparently better), dollar for dollar, a proper separates hifi or audio visual equipment with rca interconnector/ or a proper ipod dock will sound far better than a ipod speaker.

BOSE Ipod/Iphone sounddock

Hi there, welcome !
    I have one used that I rarely use, would you like to buy second hand ? Email me [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by coxy2006:
    Hi

Due to visit Hong Kong in a couple of months, interested to know whether I could save money buying the BOSE Sounddock (ipod speakers) in Hong Kong

I assume they are for sale, does anyone know how much they cost?

Cheers
    Coxy

Quote Originally Posted by chungfrank:
    Hi there, welcome !
    I have one used that I rarely use, would you like to buy second hand ? Email me [email protected]

is your second hand one a series 1? Is it still for sale? am looking for one now...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2