What stores to drop by at in Central area?

Smile What stores to drop by at in Central area?

Always stayed at causeway bay when going to hongkong and love that place for shopping. however, i would like to try central for my upcoming trip. Aside from IFC and landmark, what small stores are nice to look at for trendy stuff? Btw, I'm 24 and will be shopping with my 17 year old brother. It's my grad gift for him.

TIA!

You could take a trek out to Festival Walk. It's just abt 15 mins from Admirlaty/Causeway bay MTR and the trains stops right in the mall sort of.

If you aren't huge, you will find some very cool stuff. Hundreds of stores and shops and a couple of decent restaurants but loads of fast food.

thank you for the reply! what about in central itself? are there nice stores too?

I do hope you're going to be travelling further out from central!

Landmark and IFC are pretty much it in Central, however Pacific place isn't too far away. Its walking distance from Central.

Well, not exactly just landmark and IFC .. you have the Armani section / Chater House on one end, then the lanes which have lots of bargains and trek upto Soho to and wander around .. lots of interesting stores.

jimbo, yes of course! will be venturing out to causeway, TST, ladies market and tungchung.

knowitall, thank you so much! will just look around there on the first day.

btw, could anyone teach me how to get to h&m in central from central park hotel? it seems that queen's road is a really long road, and i don't have much time to spare wandering about looking for it.

thanks everyone!

From your hotel head east along Hollywood Rd and get on the escalator going downhill. When you reach the Queens Road Central exit get off and head east again along said road. H&M is about 3-4mins walk on your right hand side, address is 68 Queens Road Central! Enjoy

Northern angel, you are a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernAngel:
    From your hotel head east along Hollywood Rd and get on the escalator going downhill. When you reach the Queens Road Central exit get off and head east again along said road. H&M is about 3-4mins walk on your right hand side, address is 68 Queens Road Central! Enjoy
    thank you so much northernangel! really appreciate it!

Hopefully for you the queues have died down from yesterdays opening day.