Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Iangadget

Best deal on iPod Touch

Closed Thread

Best deal on iPod Touch

I am looking for iPod touch, can you suggest me the place where I can get best deal

You won't, Apple Products are price fixed so regardless of whether you buy at apple store/Fortress/Broadway/DG stores you'll pretty much be paying the same price.
    Posted via Mobile Device

What about Wan Chai or Sham Shui Po ?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    You won't, Apple Products are price fixed so regardless of whether you buy at apple store/Fortress/Broadway/DG stores you'll pretty much be paying the same price.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Depends on if you want warranty or don't care where it came from ie refurbished, 2nd Hand etc
    Posted via Mobile Device

If you find anything a lot cheaper than the official price..its probably a fake, used or a refurb. As Jim says the prices are fixed so you will not find much of a difference in the price.

If you have a HSBC credit card, you can get min. 8% rebate at designated stores, eg. City Super. This probably is your best bet if you want to shop at the more reliable stores.

PKS_2000 likes this.

Thanks for information, I will be happy to work that way - does it really work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Iangadget:
    If you have a HSBC credit card, you can get min. 8% rebate at designated stores, eg. City Super. This probably is your best bet if you want to shop at the more reliable stores.

I do hope so, if you trust the bank that it will send you the rebate as a credit in April. But you need to register with HSBC first and the computer will generate a % at random. The minimum discount is 8%, and the maximum is 50%. You need to act fast though. The offer expires on 27/02. Additionally, the discount only applies to purchase made on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Perhaps you need to look at the HSBC website for more details. Happy shopping !