shower curtain

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Pricerite has good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DAQUIRI:
    MelissaM, where is the Lane Crawford that sells the shower curtains please as I am looking for one too. I went to the L.C. in IFC and they told me that none of the stores stock them? Thanks.
    There is a particular one which I dont know the name but its is the same bldg as the /...government offices? some one help
    Limited qty thou...

MelissaM, where is the Lane Crawford that sells the shower curtains please as I am looking for one too. I went to the L.C. in IFC and they told me that none of the stores stock them? Thanks.
    Think not that IFC one... the other one....its on the first floor or b1 next t0 their cosmetics dept.... and there is a wine and cafe bar next to it..

Thanks MelissaM. Can anyone help.

If not Central...Pacific Place - Admiralty, Canton Rd - TST or Times Square - Causeway Bay?

http://www.lanecrawford.com/web/lane_eng/html/index.htm

I think a few posts back someone said they no longer carry shower curtains.

Hee hee, that was me... at least that was what I was told at the IFC branch... but she said they don't sell them, not they don't sell them anymore. MelissaM, when did you get yours?

Maybe that could be someones new business. We all need them and the ones at places like Japan Home Store are too cutesy.

Hee hee, that was me... at least that was what I was told at the IFC branch... but she said they don't sell them, not they don't sell them anymore. MelissaM, when did you get yours?
    I got mine at the bridge after the convention centre or after the other ferry terminal not that Star ferry one..oh dear I cannot remember I bought my in Dec 11 2006

wing on & jusco

bought my hotel looking shower curtain @ wingOn but have since seen this at jusco as well.

Any recent experience finding shower curtains in HK in Central or Midlevels? I had a look at Japan Home last night but couldn't find any. Need to sort out tonight or shower tomorrow in new apartment will be a disaster.

Thanks!