shower curtain

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

shower curtain

Hi

Where can I get a nice shower curtain in HK. I had a look in GOD but theirs seemed quite plasticky. Was thinking more along the lines of a hotel shower curtain which is waterproof on the inside but has a nice out later of cloth.

thanks

We got ours from the local general store. It's the same as the hotel type.

there is a bed and bath place in Princes Bldg.

You can also find some in Ikea.

I've been looking for a weighted shower curtain but so far no sign except for some cheapo looking ones in Japan Home Centre

any ideas?

I find the Ikea ones are pretty good - they take a lot longer to look manky than the others I have tried. They have two types - the basic plastic one is about $40 and there are the double layer ones with the waterproof inside and fabric outside for about $70-$80, if I remember correctly.

Lane Crawford has the up market ones... do check them out at that bldg of government offices....

WingOn also carries some...

Yeah, I always forget about Wing On but they do have tons of stuff there in many categories.

MelissaM, where is the Lane Crawford that sells the shower curtains please as I am looking for one too. I went to the L.C. in IFC and they told me that none of the stores stock them? Thanks.

bed and bath in PB was the winner in the edge, didn't have that plastic smell and nice colours...will see how long it lasts

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast