vacuum cleaner

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

i adore this philips model which you can find in fortress, broadway, etc.

http://www.consumer.philips.com/cons...Cleaner+FC9160

i love the telescoping handle, that the different nozzles are all stored in the arm, the "mousewheel" where u can adjust the suction power on demand, the HEPA filter, the touchless bag design ...

oh and most important of all, the handle can be fixed to the underside of the machine so you can store this thing vertically, with no disassembling ever.

Last edited by marcuslai; 23-03-2007 at 11:22 AM.

which one?

what about philips fc 9164? i think that one is good for vacumning pet's hair.
    how about samsung sc8020?

At home I have a dog and carpet and twice have bought expensive vacumn cleaners to deal with this both times a disaster. So here I bought the cheapest one I could find at Pricerite and its perfect. Great suction, small, deals well with the wooden floors etc. Its a little blue Midea and only cost about $300 from memory - highly recommend it. Whatever you do DO NOT buy a bagless cleaner - they don't mention the dust cloud when it comes time to empty them.

Red face philip fc9160

marcuslai,

i think u have been using the fc9160 for quite some time now. so , how do u find it now? still good?