If anyone knows or have had good experience of good wedding venue decorators and florists then would love to get your recommendations.

We want middle of the range type decorations (not too cheap and tacky and not too fancy or overpriced!) and have a budget of around $10-$15k to decorate a bit for ceremony area and more decor for our reception.

This would include fresh flowers (bridal bouquet, corsages, table centrepieces), table runners, printed backdrop and stage decor, entrance decor with printed sign and spotlights.

I called The Wedding Company who started off saying they don't have a minimum charge and can tailor-make packages for different budgets.
Their website also said it is not always cheaper either doing it all and finding vendors yourself. (I have looked on the net and sees that decor packages can start from around $6k onwards with different vendors)
They also didn't ask what my budget was first but what I wanted to include in the package.
I was quite impressed until...

their quote was nearly $30k and then found out later that the quote was just for the planning, not for any of the actual resources.

So I told them my budget (a bit higher than what I originally planned for) and I asked them to tailor-make any packages for me with my budget which they refused to do.

They suddenly told me they charge a minimum of $20k just for the planning for their projects.

Wish they were more upfront in the beginning with their charges.