Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BryanL

Potpourri?

Closed Thread

Potpourri?

im looking to buy some potpourri, but having trouble finding any shops selling it. all i seem to find are the scented candles and other burning scents.

anyone have any shops that sell this? preferably in TST.

I had bought some potpourri from the $10 Jusco store before. It's a small package, but depending on what you need you can just buy more than one package. I am not sure if there is a $10 Jusco store in TST, but there is one in Tai Kok Tsui near my area.

TheBrit likes this.

M&S and there is a Jusco in Hung Hom Whampoa (The ship), which is a 10min taxi ride from TST

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    im looking to buy some potpourri, but having trouble finding any shops selling it. all i seem to find are the scented candles and other burning scents.

anyone have any shops that sell this? preferably in TST.

Jusco $10 place in Star house (above the Computer Center) so no need to make the trip to Whampoa. There is/used to be a store on Granville selling candles, potpourri and other stuff towards the Chatham end on the right.

thanks all...will have a look this week.

$10 store jusco in tst, Star House Store, near pier, kinda small branch though, pls note that $10 jusco store vary their stock between branches, sometimes appear in 1 branch, but not in other branches