Like Tree5Likes

Wine merchant recommendations

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks all

I have actually orded some through a friend of a friend Wine Tastings, Wine Dinners, Red Wine, White Wine, Champagne but will look forward to trying all of those recommended.

I'm also looking for a wine fridge/cooler. Probably for c. 100 bottles with 2 temp zones. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I've also contacted a company about shipping some wines from the Uk to HK (Crown Wine Cellars), but havent had much repsonse. Does anyone have any recommendations of companies that do this?

If you are going to ship wines get them direct from the wine producing countries. I've heard from Aussie friends that they do this when they go back to Oz. I think that most wineries can organise the shipping for you but you need to share it with a few friends to make it cost effective. You can probably find a few people on here to go in with you for the order.

Try Voil La on Pottinger - they have prices on some wines to beat Park 'n Shop.

Update. Took delivery of my order from My Wine Man this weekend. Service is pretty good, not much more to say.

So I placed an order with efw for delivery tomorrow. Excellent customer services so far – I explained my budget and the kinds of wine I like and they’ve selected me a mixed case accordingly. I’ll let you know whether they hit the mark.

I’ve also emailed Welcome to My Wine Man and am waiting for them to get back to me on small order.
    rani likes this.