Hey all -

Am guessing a few people out there resort to shopping online like myself... Not just for sizing reasons, but selection.

In any case, went to the trouble of shipping a few things to family, waiting a few weeks for them to ship to me, etc.. all to find 4 of the 5 items are not keepers.

Wondering if anyone would be interested in swapping or buying clothing?

I have 2 pairs of Nine West jeans, are a size 10 but they fit like a US12 (2% spandex) really, really nice/trendy looking, just not the right size... Identical styling - 1 medium wash, 1 darker wash, tried on one pair, never opened the second.

Also bought shoes. Have a size 10 black casual/velcro/closed toe shoe from naturalizer - brand new. Didn't actually order this particular style however it would require too much on my part to arrange a return.

Also bought a pair of 9 1/2 black leather clogs from naturalizer - not worn - simply too narrow for my feet.

Also have other used items I just want to part with yet they're in good condition, anyone interested in a women's clothing exchange/swap/sale, whatever?

The jeans I paid $75US each for the shoes around $35US - willing to part with them for 1/2 that.

Either reply here or 'PM' me... Crossing my fingers my bad luck w/ online shopping will work to someone's advantage here...