Any good Online Store specializing in Meats in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any good Online Store specializing in Meats in HK?

Hi all,

I have gone around HK's supermarkets and I am not too impressed with the quality of the Beef, Pork and Poultry and I am wondering if anyone knows any good online shops who delivers please?

We have googled and found these 2 sites but im not sure of quality if anyone has tried them or have better ones to recommend?

Tenderloin Fine Food Ltd

meatmarket.hk

Cheers!

Try eurogoodies.com. A mate of mine owns it. Great quality and fast delivery to most of hk.

I use Tenderloin all the time and they are pretty good and good value for money. Only snag is that a lot of their meats are frozen.

Recently I used these guys and though their prices are a little bit higher than Tenderloin, their meats (I bought loads of lamb chops and chicken for a bbq) was absolutely fab. They also have a shop on Caine Road.

Pacific Gourmet Wholesale Deli

To be honest I would use either one.

I've used these guys before. Their rib eye steaks are the cheapest I have found and pretty good.

Oriole Food Company Ltd.

Thank you everyone on the recommendations and reviews! I will definitely check them out as i love my meats!

Quote Originally Posted by Katanga:
    I use Tenderloin all the time and they are pretty good and good value for money. Only snag is that a lot of their meats are frozen.

Recently I used these guys and though their prices are a little bit higher than Tenderloin, their meats (I bought loads of lamb chops and chicken for a bbq) was absolutely fab. They also have a shop on Caine Road.

Pacific Gourmet Wholesale Deli

To be honest I would use either one.
    Pacific Gourmet coming to Happy Valley very soon. They took over the old Il Bel Paese location, currently under renovation.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    I've used these guys before. Their rib eye steaks are the cheapest I have found and pretty good.

Oriole Food Company Ltd.
    Just checked them out. The price sure is competetive!

I bought ribeye from Pacific Gourmet's online shop Epicure Direct and it is the best steak i have had since moving here. So thumbs up! Impressed and happy to have found a nice butcher to go to here.

SO I just used South Stream Sea foods for a party I hosted yesterday. The quality of the meat in my opinion was very good but I must say the service was patchy.

Despite calling them twice and giving them clear instructions on how I wanted the meat prepared AND putting the instructions on my order, they screwed it up. When I called them they were simply laid back about it.

So given I have now tried most of these guys, I would give the edge to Pacific Gourmet. Great service, they give you advice, have a shop you can walk in but also can order on-line and the quality of their meats is pretty good.

I have used Meatmarket a few times and been happy with them, including getting a fantastic free range organic turkey for Thanksgiving.
    Ivy was very helpful with advice and delivery went very smoothly.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast